In almost every instance, it makes more sense to outsource this service, as the upkeep of a commercial property is complex and costly if you don’t have the appropriate experience.
Why hire a facilities management company?
For starters, a facility that operates efficiently can greatly increase employee productivity, satisfaction, and overall wellbeing. However, creating that type of environment is often easier said than done. Fostering an efficient facility for your company often takes a dynamic team effort.
And most companies don’t have the time and resources to house a facilities management team that can create a safe, comfortable, and functional physical space for people to work. That’s where facility management outsourcing comes in.
Scope and services of facility management companies
Facility management companies provide a broad scope of services to keep your building (and business) running smoothly. Here at Lavoro Consulting, our facility management services typically include:
- Contract negotiations – Not only do we source vendors, but we also negotiate contracts to ensure those arrangements best benefit you and your business. There’s no need to pay premium prices for average service. We take the time to find reputable vendors that are the right fit, at the right price for you.
- Vendor management – We work directly with your security, AV, IT, janitorial, reception, signage, and landscaping vendors to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Budget development and management – Facilities management is often one of the biggest expenses that a business has. And no matter how successful your company is, cutting costs wherever possible is key to increasing revenue and ensuring sustainable growth. At Lavoro, we’ll help create a realistic budget and ensure you stick to it.
- Property manager and/or landlord liaison services – Maintaining a good relationship with your property manager and/or landlord helps ensure any and all maintenance and upkeep projects are taken care of in a timely fashion.
- Furniture configuration design – If you’ve moved spaces or are wanting to rearrange your current space, we’re here to help ensure your office doesn’t feel overcrowded or cluttered. Instead, we will work closely with you and your team to create a layout that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Start vetting facility management companies today
If you’re interested in leveraging the services of facility management companies to help things run smoothly at your workplace, reach out to us today at Lavoro Consulting. With more than 20 years of facility management experience, we’re here to help negotiate contracts, manage vendor relationships, and handle all landlord communications for your benefit.
Contact us today to learn more about our offered services.